The Acceptable Use Policy for RCD Computer
By using RCD CASS computers you are agreeing to abide to the conditions and terms of the Acceptable Use Policy as stated below:
Any activity that interferes with or disrupts Internet use, or any attempt to damage or alter equipment, software or configurations, is prohibited and may result in the suspension of your CASS Computer privileges. Users who use the CASS computer for illegal purposes may be subject to prosecution.
The following activities are violations of this Policy:
- Use of the workstations for illegal or criminal purposes, or for access to unauthorized areas
- Posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous defamatory, obscene, pornographic or similar material
- Intentionally exposing other users, staff, volunteer information or graphic that are deemed unacceptable by the community standard.
- Infringement of copyright and other intellectual property right
- Subverting, or attempting to subvert, any security devices in either software or hardware format
- Attempting to install viruses or other programs designed to damage or alter software
- Sending unsolicited commercial material or spamming
- Misrepresenting oneself by poising as another user
- Attempting to modify of gain access to files, passwords or data belonging to others
- Vandalism or theft of CASS Computers or CASS Site property
- One hour limit of using the CASS computer per user
- No food or drinks are allowed in the CASS site.
- The CASS site is smoke free zone.
- The CASS site is a quiet zone.
- Call the CASS team for help if running into any computer / printer problem.
- Do NOT keep personal information in CASS computers
- Computer privileges may be revoked at the discretion of staff.